USE THE RIGHT SIDEBAR, LINKS & PAGES

We have TRIED to link as much as possible to help YOU discover & Verify THE FACTS for yourself.

GENUINE PATRIOTS & SUPPORTERS OF UKIP WHO WISH TO SEE IT CLEANED-UP & MADE FIT FOR PURPOSE MAY WELL FIND www.UKIP-vs-euKIP.COM OF HELP & ASSISTANCE.

All we can do is provide access to the documents and Facts - also highlight EVIDENCE brought to our attention by a network of UKIP Supporters, who desperately want to see the Party CLEANED-UP, by having corrupt & untrustworthy self seeking parasites like Douglas Denny, Mick McGough, Marta Andreasen, David Bannerman, Mark Croucher, Gawain Towler, Stuart Agnew, Annabell Fuller and similar damaging individuals removed from befouling UKIP.

UKIP CAN NOT expect to be electable to a British Public for as long as it keeps liars, cheats and parasites on its staff and management and associates and supports racist, xenophobes, anti Jewish & violent anti homosexual 'chums' in The UKIP EFD Group - Currently taking a further lurch to extremism to maintain its numbers, by courting extremist Austrian politicians - hence less than 30 seats out of 19,500 available in Britain are UKIP seats - after 18 years!

What is and where can ANYONE find UKIP's Vision, Strategy, Tactics?

After 18 Years UKIP has zero Exit & Survival Strategy for these United Kingdoms.


UKIP seemingly seeks only personal gain for a small claque, forgetting to educate the peoples how Britain will be Better Off Out - We all know what is BAD about The EU and endless as it is why not act like Patriots & explain what is BETTER OUT!

The EU an Evil Union

These United Kingdoms are now, largely against the will of the informed peoples and by the betrayal of our own Politicians and Snivil Cervants a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, broken into emasculated Regions under a Common Purpose, ruled by a corrupt post democratic unelected Dictator Committee of a supra National supreme government in Brussels. We owe this undemocratic malign self serving foreign and very allien government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not lawfully our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy and part of the greater enemy The New World Order.

Saturday 27 August 2011

#0638* - Dr. Eric EDMOND'S Take on Derek HUNNIKIN'S Papers.

#0638* - Dr. Eric EDMOND'S Take on Derek HUNNIKIN'S Papers.

 Please Be Sure To 
.Follow Greg_LW on Twitter.
Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 

To Spread The Facts World Wide

of


&


Clean EUkip up NOW make UKIP electable! 
.
The corruption of EUkip’s leadership, 
their anti UKIP claque in POWER & the NEC 
is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!  
.
Dr. Eric EDMOND, ex NEC member, comments on Derek HUNNIKIN'S Papers on UKIP corruption  from his perspective, as published so far!!
.
~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
.

Saturday, 27 August 2011


Derek Hunnikin's UKIP papers

Derek Hunnikin joined UKIP in 1995 twelve years before I did. He sent me a series of documents detailing the unsavoury history of UKIP's hierarchy from 1995 to date. His email address is

derekhunnikin@btinternet.com


I urge all interested in UKIP's fate to email Derek requesting a copy of his dossier.



I have never met Mike Nattrass and I know nothing of his views. I think UKIP's best hope lies with Nikki Sinclaire, whom I have met, and  who has been very active with her referendum campaign. I know  some of her other political views do not play well with some of UKIP's core support but I urge them to concentrate on the big issue of leaving the EU and not be beguiled by a sterile left wing right wing argument. One of the most effective and articulate opponents of the EU in the UK is Bob Crow, the far left, rail worker's leader!


One of the most telling comments in the dossier came from Robin Page who makes the point he was voted onto the governing body of the National Trust against the wishes of the NT establishment only after the NT stared using the Electoral Reform Society to conduct is ballots. On the NEC I fought for UKIP to use the ERS for all UKIP elections.I  was bad mouthed by Farage, Whittaker, Derek Clarke, Denny etc  who clearly had their own agenda in these matters and deliberately mis-represented the service the ERS offered at a very competitive price..


I publish below the reply I have sent to Derek based on my own experience.


Dear Derek,


Thank you very much for sending me copies of the above. It must have taken a great deal of time and effort on your part to do this and I wholeheartedly thank you for this. I read all your documents and learned a great deal from them as I only joined UKIP in 2007!


I had worked for the UK government in the period 71/73 when Heath pushed through the Common Market Accession Act with a succession of dirty tricks. I thought then when I resigned from the Civil Service I had seen it all, that was until I met Nigel Farage!


Looking at the latest list of those standing for the NEC my heart sinks. Farage supporters and wannabe MEPs predominate.


Tim Congdon is a good man and excellent academic economist but lacks the ability to talk to ordinary people. Gerard Batten turns to jelly when opposed by Farage. John Bufton is ill and I doubt Trevor Colman wants to stand again given the villification he has had from SW committee members. William Legge, the belted Earl, is another Bannerman. He simply wants a political career after the Tories had multiply rejected him. Worse, his paid 'minder' is Malcolm Wood  a long term associate of Farage who shares many of Farage's characteristics.


I am sorry I have not been more help to you but my energies have been diverted to helping my wife and her French property these last six months. I agree with most of your sentiments and views on UKIP.
UKIP is the only political party I have ever been a member of and through it I met many fine people whom I still count as my friends. It is sad, but not surprising, to realise from your dossier that my UKIP experience merely repeated the experiences of those who had gone before and that if by chance in future any non - Farage supporter is elected onto the NEC list or MEP list I fear they will suffer the same fate!


I was elected both to the NEC and MEP SW slate on the democratic vote of UKIP members. UKIP is not a democratic party but a Farage cult and hence can never have any impact on UK politics


Regards


Eric Edmond

 
Farage's chosen  prosecutor for my fictitious damaging  of UKIP was Bannerman. I am still a paid up member and supporter of UKIP. We all know where Bannerman now sits in adoration of his new found political hero and hoped for political patron David Cameron.  So tell me Mr  Farage who was the traitor in UKIP and who the unjustly prosecuted honest supporter wrongly removed from the NEC and MEP slate at your instigation? .

1 comments:



Greg_L-W. said...
Hi, for the record and to maintain the continuum of fact as supplied upon my various blogs - where it will be noted there has in 1,000s of entries NEVER been a factual statement made by me on UKIP or any individual connected with UKIP that can be shown to have been materially wrong, misleading or in any way dishonest. I have to ensure complete inclusion of the record posted Derek HUNNIKIN's documentation as per the numbered order in which they were supplied at: http://caterpillarsandbutterflies1.blogspot.com/2011/08/one-mans-sabotage-of-noble-cause-by.html For all to read - There is no need of anyone pestering Derek H. for the many 'e'Mails and the multiple attachments as it is now readily available at the address above. It can be downloaded, printed, copied and used in any way individuals may wish to try, even at this late stage, to clean-up UKIP and make it electable by ethical individuals based upon knowledge and facts. Anyone who has difficulty using the URL as supplied or forgets the whereabouts can go to my main UKIP-vs-EUkip blog and in the Right Side Bar look up Derek HUNNIKIN's entry and click on it - the whole story will lie before you to read and the URL is easy to remember and can be passed on with ease. http://ukip-vs-eukip.blogspot.com I trust this helps provide yet more information with which to clean-up UKIP and make it a part of the solution rather than EUkip's Farage Fan Club and a part of the problem! Let us hope this moves OUR Country steadily towards the exit to Leave-The-EU Regards, Greg_L-W.
Delete
Blogger Eric Edmond said...
Thx Greg for putting Derek's dossier up on your blog. Its a valuable resource for any who want to find out the extent of the damage to UKIP done by Farage and his Cabal over many years. As you say it will save Derek answering many emails. I trust you are recovering your health.
28 August 2011 01:17
Blogger Greg_L-W. said...
Hi, thanks for the well wishes. Despite 3 months of chemo and 20 doses of Radio Therapy it would seem they have failed to make me one fraction as ill as they had expected nor even lose my hair!! I do not advocate the energy levels such treatment leaves in its wake but without the treatment I would have lost my 13 year battle with cancer in about June or July! The one lesson to learn for others is that life is much too short for cheap wine and there is no doubt laughter is the best medicine, particularly when self deprecating!! As to The Hunnikin documents - as you will appreciate many of them can be found as individual documents on the Right SideBar of: http://UKIP-vs-EUkip.blogspot.com Derek Hunnikin's compilation is in full also - via his name in The Right Side Bar. As at now I would contend that UKIP is so corrupt and corrupted as to be unfit for purpose and a part of the problem with no part in its solution. WITHOUT radical change I am of the opinion that a vote or any support for UKIP is an act of treachery in betrayal of these United Kingdoms and its values and liberty. Regards, Greg_L-W.
28 August 2011 07:37 . .
~~~~~~~~~~#########~~~~~~~~~~
 
 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance
&
Work With THE MIDNIGHT GROUP to
Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
(IF You Have No INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance Candidate) .
to Reclaim YOUR Future 
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 01291 - 62 65 62
of: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com  
DO MAKE USE of LINKS & >Right Side Bar<  
Also:
Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.Blogspot.com  
General Stuff: http://gl-w.blogspot.com  
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.blogspot.com  
TWITTER: Greg_LW
 

 Please Be Sure To 
.Follow Greg_LW on Twitter.
Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 

To Spread The Facts World Wide

of


&

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Due to Spam & the offensive comments of many seeking to support UKIP corruption in a cloak of anonymity full moderation applies. This blog is designed to bring to light the actions of UKIP's leadership and their claque and show they are unfit for purpose on almost every discernible count.
The blog is based on supported facts, accurate quotes, substantiated details and as shon my opinion and that of others quoted!
By all means comment in your own name it will probably be published if you avoid foul and abusive language!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...