USE THE RIGHT SIDEBAR, LINKS & PAGES

We have TRIED to link as much as possible to help YOU discover & Verify THE FACTS for yourself.

GENUINE PATRIOTS & SUPPORTERS OF UKIP WHO WISH TO SEE IT CLEANED-UP & MADE FIT FOR PURPOSE MAY WELL FIND www.UKIP-vs-euKIP.COM OF HELP & ASSISTANCE.

All we can do is provide access to the documents and Facts - also highlight EVIDENCE brought to our attention by a network of UKIP Supporters, who desperately want to see the Party CLEANED-UP, by having corrupt & untrustworthy self seeking parasites like Douglas Denny, Mick McGough, Marta Andreasen, David Bannerman, Mark Croucher, Gawain Towler, Stuart Agnew, Annabell Fuller and similar damaging individuals removed from befouling UKIP.

UKIP CAN NOT expect to be electable to a British Public for as long as it keeps liars, cheats and parasites on its staff and management and associates and supports racist, xenophobes, anti Jewish & violent anti homosexual 'chums' in The UKIP EFD Group - Currently taking a further lurch to extremism to maintain its numbers, by courting extremist Austrian politicians - hence less than 30 seats out of 19,500 available in Britain are UKIP seats - after 18 years!

What is and where can ANYONE find UKIP's Vision, Strategy, Tactics?

After 18 Years UKIP has zero Exit & Survival Strategy for these United Kingdoms.


UKIP seemingly seeks only personal gain for a small claque, forgetting to educate the peoples how Britain will be Better Off Out - We all know what is BAD about The EU and endless as it is why not act like Patriots & explain what is BETTER OUT!

The EU an Evil Union

These United Kingdoms are now, largely against the will of the informed peoples and by the betrayal of our own Politicians and Snivil Cervants a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, broken into emasculated Regions under a Common Purpose, ruled by a corrupt post democratic unelected Dictator Committee of a supra National supreme government in Brussels. We owe this undemocratic malign self serving foreign and very allien government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not lawfully our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy and part of the greater enemy The New World Order.

Sunday 23 May 2010

#0019 - Pearson, Leadership; CRIME, FRAUD, CORRUPTION & WISE

#0019 - Pearson, Leadership; CRIME, FRAUD, CORRUPTION & WISE
   

Clean EUkip up NOW  make UKIP electable!
The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership,  their anti UKIP 
 claque in POWER the NEC 
is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!  

Lord Pearson, Leadership Squabbles, CRIME, FRAUD, CORRUPTION & Tom WISE!


Hi,

It is interesting to note upon Anthony Butcher's sordid little Forum the usual dishonest praise singers of the salaried claque  trying deparately, and dishonestly to convince people that everything they did not write on the internet is in some way untrue.

I see the half wit from Swindon is back - he was so much more pleasant when he was ill and whatever his medicine at the time seemed to improve his IQ he is back to his normal rude health and behaviour with the same old IQ (Idiot Quotient) I see. I am glad he is better but it is such a pity he learned nothing. Why am I not surprised he has never been man enough or honourable enough to apologise for the lies and misrepresentations regarding me. Luckily some stumble bum from Swindon cuts very little ice!

So Junius stated that Monkrief left the NEC deeply disturbed at the crass and dishonest way of Farage & Pearson when they sold the party and its loyal activists down the river in the election.

This incredible piece of strategic lunacy by Farage during the election and carried out by his Woosteresque 'chum' Pearson a complete dolt but beguillingly affable - imagine actively campaigning for your own party rather than the one you have been in for 17 years the one you were trusted to lead, then consider what a fool Pearson looked after his outright lies about Nikki Sinclaire - no wonder Maggi Thatcher didn't think he was bright enough to be an MP so she booted the twit into The House of Lords where she could go on milking his contacts!

It has been clear from the off that Pearson was just not upto the task, so who is surprised at this foolish chaps embarrassing manouver to bed the new Conservative faction. To prop up UKIP just like the last general election when Richard North & I hatched a plot to keep them looking relevant and claimed that UKIP lost the Tories 27 seats - it was bunkum of course but we all hoped they could build up some ability and thus force the hand of the Tories towards EUroScepticism. Sadly UKIP were too stupid and too politically inept to have any influence and thus their result this time was catastrophic.

No way did UKIP preclude the Tories from 27 seats last time but at least it was a bit plausible! This time there they are pathetically running round trying to pretend they cost the Tories 20 seats utter rubbish NAME ONE!

It was even clear that when they declared their desire to help a party it was the kiss of death - Heathcott Amery, Annunciata Rees Mogg and thwe chappie in Stroud to name 3 and Farage was beaten by a relative unknown who spent a fraction of the amount Farage squandered in Buckingham.

We note the party fool Douglas Denny, DED from the high heels upwards, rushed in sqeeling 'Liar' like an excited schoolgirl and then going on to dishonestly misrepresent what Junius said!

Yes Andrew Moncrief was livid over the matter, as was his companion, as they left at the end of the meeting.

Yet Dippy Denny dishonestly reads into the statement what he wants to hear and pretty soon we have his incantation of 'lies' howled like a banshee and the pretence that SOMEONE said Andrew Moncrief had thrown a hissy fit and stormed out mid meeting - Denny this may well have been an NEC meeting and that sort of behaviour is mild by normal standards - but it is Denny who is clearly the liar as neither Junius nor I made such claims.

People like Denny and composites like Septic with their rewrites to make their case seem plausible are little more than a joke.

The latest hysteria on their part designed to show UKIP as the loons they are was this dishonest little sock puppet inventing yet more lies.

Did Junius or I claim Pearson had published his resignation!

The vicious and vile way these UKIP sycophants behave does more to befoul and tarnish the image of UKIP than all the critics put together - I would love a pound fro every time a serious politician or journalist has asked me 'who is so in so and why are they so unpleasant and so abusive'. They really can't stand the truth can they!

Now consider what we did say: Did either Junius or I claim Andrew Moncreiff stormed out of the meeting no we said he left - which he did, was he unhappy about UKIP's meeting and election debacle - well actually yes he was, VERY.

So both this blog and Junius were spot on and DED head Denny and Skepic were spot on wrong.


Now let us look at the idiotic leadership debacle - here you note it is clearly stated that Pearson has quit as leader - I do believe that to be true, and confirmed, based upon the diversity and shrillness of the gainsayers of the Forum!


As I stated - I believe and am reliably informed that the foolish old chap is - as I speculated in a previous blog - GON SHOOTIN', he is not leading the Party at this crucial time he is in Perthshire, not leading the Party but I guess trying to forget what a plonker he was and what a mess he made of the election.

Speaking to one journolist, when I told him he said he just couldn't even be bothered phoning Pearson to find out, as UKIP was an irrelevance and Pearson worse!

Imagine the conversation:


Journo rings and Pearson answers: Oh hello Rannock here who is that ?


Journo replies: I hear sir that you have resigned as leader of UKIP?


Pearson Yes I've heard that too, but frankly I'm not sure if - will you write about my resignation? because I haven't given up you know, I think I should check.

Journo: Check?

Pearson: Yes well No not really but it is all a bit complicated and I was hoping Farage would be more clear, am I still leader, but if I am when does he want to announce the coronation.

Journo: What coronation?

Pearson: Well we aren't supposed to talk about it because of the blogs do you see, Dartmouth got a frantic wigging when he came back from lunch, he was so upset he went to lunch! and then it was Junius's turn I mean Batten's turn and then that estate agent chap.

Journo: What has that to do with the coronation?

Pearson: Well Farage is having a bit of a problem maintaining control, ever since that stupid Biggles stunt, but he wants a coronation.

Journo: What coronation?

Pearson: Did I say coronation? I'm not sure if you are meant to know, it is confusing as i have resigned but I'm still leader. They were going to send me on Garden leave but that was difficult as our garden is in town, at our home you know, damned if I can remember if it is first or second home flipping thing and if I get it wrong I can't put a hotel on it or something so the expenses chappie said in the House so don't publish that - Its perfectly legal but I just don't want the Party troglodytes and hoipolloi realising I fiddle my allowances, they wouldn't understand you see.

Journo: Yes but what is this coronation?

Pearson: Oh I remember because they couldn't send me on garden leave they sent me on shootin' leave till they sort it out, so I must still be leader then mustn't I until they find my letter I suppose and they will hide that.

Journo: Why would they hide it?

Pearson: Outrageous isn't it - here I am sent on shootin' leave in Perthshire and that crook Tom Wise is seen wandering around Leamington, just not on is it?
What do you think?
Has he only served 1/4 of his sentence because he was a politician and despite the big fuss and trial and so on because he has that huge pension and all that money the tax payers' put in his pension fund they just couldn't give him a big enough room in prison.
It was outrageous there were even some in the EU who thought he should be pardonned because when he was caught stealing the money he paid it back and his theft was they claimed a bit like British MPs allowances.
Ghastly these EU chappies imagine that standard of morality is it any wonder I want out!
But I've resigned now so I don't care.

Journo: So you have resigned?

Pearson: What made you think I might, because you know I haven't I wanted too but they were scared of the blogs as they predicted EXACTLY this last November just after that silly election - they don't want another of those you know it is so dangerous, just think if that idiotic telephone shop chap got the job, all that Muslim stuff for his wife and his silly stuff about Russia what a muddle.

Journo: So what is happening?

Pearson: good heavens how would I know, I hadn't a clue when I was leader, but don't publish I'm not because actually I am, although I'm not if you see my point - it is all something to do with a coronation instead of an election and sorting out the succession.
Can't have an election you see. What did you think of that clever wheeze I had standing down against Tory chums and their sprogs, well if they really were but I must say I'm glad I'm out of it now well not really but you know we really mustn't let people know the blogs are telling the truth you see!
I'm awfully worried they might decide to try to prove the blogs wrong by not letting me resign although I have you see, if they try to prove the blogs wrong by not finding my letter - leaves me in a bit iof a spot you know! I might get caught up in those foolish lies to the Electoral Commission and the dishonesty Farage and his chums were upto with that silly story about 'smallest boy in the playground' terrible tosh and all founded on UKIP dishonesty due to Farage, Lott & Smith - so foolish you know!

Journo: But what about this coronations?

Pearson: Coronation, coronation oh good heavens the Queen hasn't died has she?

Journo: Well no sir just a figure of speech!

Pearson: A figure oh what a jolly idea, I do like them with a good figure, young too, now I have time on shootin' leave. They are so worried the blogs are right as they have NEVER been wrong so far here was a chance - although I have resigned they can't dare let the blogs know so that they can organise a coronation. Just think if they let members vote they could end up with Nikki Sinclaire or Batten as leader - that would be a disaster don't you know.

Imagine that ghastly oik Batten or what happens if the Sinclaire were to win, but I'm not leader, well not really any more but I'm still leading Nigel just tells me what to do and what to say.

Journo: So you are retiring even as there is no place for you now?

Pearson: Well yes and no I had to resign but I've stayed on, as there is a problem organising a coronation - partly because Farage isn't too chipper after his recent stupidity - worrying really how soon eveyone just lauged at him, I am worried really as Caroline said - you know Caroline don't you?

Journo yes I've met Caroline .

Pearson: Caroline, Caroline who surely she isn't standing? She may think she's the leader sometimes but no they are worried that bloody Sinclaire might come back and she would beat the others and they don't want that oik Nuttall, looks so silly with that shaven head and garbled diction heavens that would be the end and then what would the Tories do?

But whatever you do don't let those blog chappies know the problem but somehow they have to trick the members into believing they want that awful creepy David Bannerman as leader - even if we have to call him Campbell or something. We would be like the other parties though wouldn't we - another fake as leader!

I do hope none of this gets out or the blogs will be proved right again and if that looked likely they were right we'd have to change the plan and I've only just started shootin'..

Now where did I put that pesky Tory Manifesto - Cameron's going to insist I learn it, imagine the headlines when term sits again and his Tory spokesman in the house of Lords on Burqas and quantititive easing hasn't read the Manifesto. If the blogs published, must make sure the blogs don't publish that as they may make problems and publish the facts and the last thing UKIP want is the truth!

 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance
to
Reclaim YOUR Future   
 
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
(IF You Have No INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance Candidate)
LEAVE-THE-EU  
to Reclaim YOUR Future   

GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to Spam & the offensive comments of many seeking to support UKIP corruption in a cloak of anonymity full moderation applies. This blog is designed to bring to light the actions of UKIP's leadership and their claque and show they are unfit for purpose on almost every discernible count.
The blog is based on supported facts, accurate quotes, substantiated details and as shon my opinion and that of others quoted!
By all means comment in your own name it will probably be published if you avoid foul and abusive language!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...