USE THE RIGHT SIDEBAR, LINKS & PAGES

We have TRIED to link as much as possible to help YOU discover & Verify THE FACTS for yourself.

GENUINE PATRIOTS & SUPPORTERS OF UKIP WHO WISH TO SEE IT CLEANED-UP & MADE FIT FOR PURPOSE MAY WELL FIND www.UKIP-vs-euKIP.COM OF HELP & ASSISTANCE.

All we can do is provide access to the documents and Facts - also highlight EVIDENCE brought to our attention by a network of UKIP Supporters, who desperately want to see the Party CLEANED-UP, by having corrupt & untrustworthy self seeking parasites like Douglas Denny, Mick McGough, Marta Andreasen, David Bannerman, Mark Croucher, Gawain Towler, Stuart Agnew, Annabell Fuller and similar damaging individuals removed from befouling UKIP.

UKIP CAN NOT expect to be electable to a British Public for as long as it keeps liars, cheats and parasites on its staff and management and associates and supports racist, xenophobes, anti Jewish & violent anti homosexual 'chums' in The UKIP EFD Group - Currently taking a further lurch to extremism to maintain its numbers, by courting extremist Austrian politicians - hence less than 30 seats out of 19,500 available in Britain are UKIP seats - after 18 years!

What is and where can ANYONE find UKIP's Vision, Strategy, Tactics?

After 18 Years UKIP has zero Exit & Survival Strategy for these United Kingdoms.


UKIP seemingly seeks only personal gain for a small claque, forgetting to educate the peoples how Britain will be Better Off Out - We all know what is BAD about The EU and endless as it is why not act like Patriots & explain what is BETTER OUT!

The EU an Evil Union

These United Kingdoms are now, largely against the will of the informed peoples and by the betrayal of our own Politicians and Snivil Cervants a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, broken into emasculated Regions under a Common Purpose, ruled by a corrupt post democratic unelected Dictator Committee of a supra National supreme government in Brussels. We owe this undemocratic malign self serving foreign and very allien government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not lawfully our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy and part of the greater enemy The New World Order.

Sunday 12 September 2010

#0106* - Extremism in UKIP - Leadership Make More Enemies with Farage Deity!

#0106* - Extremism in UKIP - Leadership Make More Enemies with Farage Deity!   

Clean EUkip up NOW  make UKIP electable!  
The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership,   
their anti UKIP claque in POWER the NEC
is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!  

Extremism in UKIP - Leadership Make More Enemies with Farage Deity!
Yet another young member driven away by authoritarian Leadership!


We all know the majority of  UKIP members are non racist open minded members of society, as I would like to think I am!

However I encountered a wing of the party the other day which is far from open minded.

It all stemed from when I and 2 others dared to disagree with party policy on the smoking ban. I am a supporter of the ban however  as you probably know UKIP is against the ban, this isn’t the point however, at first all was going fine abit of friendly debate and so on. Then Mr UKIP arrives, accussing me of being a traitor! Why? I dared to disagree with the partys talisman Nigel Farage’s stance on something, a letter has now been sent to my branch manager requesting my expulsion from the party, need I say more about this Mr UKIP if he has time to waste writing letters about me.

I just thought I’d tell you that story because it backs up my point that, there is an extremest wing in UKIP that belongs in the BNP.  Its a dangerous thing that these people claim to be UKIP supporters and go around mis-quoting party policy giving the rest of us a bad name. Therefore I see it as essential that the next party leader purges the party ranks of these people before it gets too big of a problem to solve quietly.

The type of extremism varys in UKIP from racists to authoritarians etc. It worrys me that these people can shout that they are UKIP members from the rooftops and give party policy over in a false way, it is damaging for the party and if nothing is done it is the sort of problem that can destroy the party from the inside.

If UKIP really does have ambitions of joining the ‘big 3′ and turning it into the ‘big 4′ which they do, extremism has to dissapear from the party and not return.

Author

Matt Smith
Matt Smith. A UKIP Member and a complete Eurosceptic. Other than politics my interests are mainly cricket and football. A die hard Manchester United fan! I also live in the Selby and Ainsty area.

Related posts:
  1. What Costs Nothing & Achieves Nothing? Joining UKIP.. I admit the title is slightly harsh but then again...
  2. UKIP: The Lacking of a Leader Ukip has reached a crossroads in its future, after a...
  3. The Stupidity Of UKIP UKIP standing at the last general election, achieved precisely nothing,...
  4. UKIP MEP’s Have Worst Attendance Record (Again) I remember a year or so ago when I was...
  5. Did UKIP Cost the Conservative Party a Majority? For a while I've heard and seen UKIP members bouncing...

Hi,
to be fair, at a guess Matt Smith's blog is probably read by very few but then again if UKIP were to based on numbers in a proper election where they get 3.1% of the vote rather than aided by a corrupt EU system of dishonest selections and party hacks on lists appointed from a list by PR they would never get a seat.

I'm in the wonderful position that I have never nor will I seek preferment in UKIP or in politics. I care not howmany read my blogs - I am doing nothing more than publishing in some detail the truth as I see it to be - fortunately I seem repeatedly to be spot on accurate and to date have not made a single consequential gaff nor led anyone to believe something untrue, nor misled or lied in any area of consequence I know of or have been advised of.

Unlike the pond life Farage has gathered around him as bis bottom wipes like Croucher, Denny, McTrough, Bannerman, Andreasen, Colman, Agnew, Dartford, Bloom, Clark who without doubt owe their livelihood to Farage's corruption as clearly they lack the competence to get salaries and lifestyles like they have in politics on their meager abilities and endemic dishonesty. 

Blogs are NOT about hit numbers they are about telling the truth and building a body of accurate and honest record - who cares if no one reads it as in the main bloggers are unlike politicians they are thinkers AND doers who derive no pleasure from the popularity they may gain.

I care not if 20,000 or 2 visit my site daily - in fact if the 2 are consequential ie press or opinion formers I am happy - I am therefore happy! I know my sites are on the reading list of MEPs, MPs, Peers and numerous lawyers paid to nit pick their way through it seeking ways to defame me and hopefully earn their bonuses by preventing me publishing the truth!

It is NOT a numbers game it is a matter of attracting some weight AND traction. 

INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance
to
Reclaim YOUR Future   

GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
(IF You Have No INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance Candidate)
LEAVE-THE-EU  
to Reclaim YOUR Future   

GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to Spam & the offensive comments of many seeking to support UKIP corruption in a cloak of anonymity full moderation applies. This blog is designed to bring to light the actions of UKIP's leadership and their claque and show they are unfit for purpose on almost every discernible count.
The blog is based on supported facts, accurate quotes, substantiated details and as shon my opinion and that of others quoted!
By all means comment in your own name it will probably be published if you avoid foul and abusive language!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...